I got a bee sting on my ear and I got an infection.
Q: He’s in his early 50s. I caught a bee yesterday and put a bee sting on my ear. After that, I started to get allergic reactions. My ears got red, but I didn’t go to the hospital because the symptoms were not severe. But when I tried to urinate this morning, I got an ear infection. Should I go to see a doctor? Is it okay to leave it as it is?
A: If you have an inflammation by putting a bee sting on your ear, not on other body parts, you should visit the hospital immediately for treatment. The genitals may be necrotic and cut due to the bee venom.